Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Monsters and Zombies

6a319364-8092-40f2-97cd-c7f38404a467

Monsters and Zombies



Some people think that monsters can be scary but they might be just as scared of you …

 If you’re only four years old you might not know what they are but there are lots of books you can read to learn about them.

I collect monster and mythological creature ornaments.  I read lots of books about them.

My favourite type of monster is a Zombie.  I know they’re not real but it is fun to pretend they are real in my imagination.  I like making up scary stories.

Zombies are dead but they come back to life as scary monsters...if they catch you then they can turn you into one too!

Zombies are fun and my friends like them too.  I used to play Plants v’s Zombies.  I want to watch Zombie DVD’s and Xbox games but I’m not allowed yet.

I like dressing up scary for Halloween.

halloween instacollage

Eddie from Iron Maiden is like a Zombie.  When I’m old enough I want to see them play live with my Dad.

Do you like zombies?  My sister is scared of them but they are not real.

Hope you read my next Blog!

Bye!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment